Monday, June 04, 2007

1/2/5/7Poser

finally my bro lets me put this up, yippie
beg him so long edy

taken during chinese new year, hahaha

my bro said my pattern of taking pic is so weird
then he copy-cat my pattern, naughty

1,2,5,7 poser, haha
do we look alike? blek



hey, please dont laugh at my bro
(well, mayb you are laughing at me now, blek)
he lets me put this up
i feel so touch
so again again and again ....
dont laugh at him, blek

well, my bro, the only bro of mine
a bro tat i care in my heart
means i wont show him 'i love you', hahaha
but i knoe how to sms lar, wahaha

we used to fight when we were young
almost fight with parang, hahaha

now he is in west malaysia, and i am in east malaysia
i really miss him sometimes
yaaaaa, sometimes only,haha

since he is so good to me
i would love to edit his pic nicely, hoho

see, this is my beloved bro



well, i am sure he will be laughing at me
coz his PS skill is better than me .... ALOT

and hey, guess wat



he is a billionaire .....
YES ... but in his dream, wahaha
if he is, i dont have to sit infront of computer anymore
ask him to feed me enough lar, hahaha

bro, i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

1 Comments:

  • At 6/19/2007 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi, wei wei. how are you? you and your brother are so cute and close.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home