Wednesday, February 01, 2006

2006 Chinese New Year Eve

wake up early in the morning to have breakfast with my family
asked my bro to go along with us but he still wanna sleep
30 mins later, he called n asked 'where r u all'
faint, asked him out 30 mins before nia lar

doing nothing in the afternoon
since so free
so i steam my "long silky" hair
n did mask lor


this 2 boys asked me how it feels with the mask on the face
so i helped to put on their face
ahaha ... terrible look of us ...

is about 5pm, and we are ready for our reunion dinner
at fook sheng restaurant located at king centre



our reunion dinner:


description:
pic 1: free flow soft drink and mandarin orange
pic 2: Yee Shang
pic 3: ready to 'lao' yee shang?
pic 4: 'lao lao lao' yee shang
pic 5: Crab Meat Shark Fin Soup
pic 6: yummy
pic 7: Steamed Chicken with Chesnut and Carrot
pic 8: Tom Yam Steamed Fish (tasted like maggie mee curry favor)
pic 9: Salted Prawn
pic10: Braised Pork Leg with Buns
pic11: the buns
pic12: Buddhist Delight (Lo Han Zhai)


meet my cousin at fook sheng
they ta pao n went my grandpa's(mother side) house
to have their reunion dinner

went to my grandpa's house after dinner


description:
pic 1: pic taken with my cousins
pic 2: playing chess
pic 3: tv time
pic 4: newspaper time
pic 5: superman time

went home at about 8.30pm if not wrong
wasting time at home
receiving hong pao from my parents

didnt play firecrackers this year
just see ppl play
i scare kenak tangkap ...
i don wan eat curry in the jail, ahaha

*end chinese new year eve

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home