Friday, January 27, 2006

Tagged!

tagged by Irene
i am asked to write an entry of between 100-200 words
and these words below have to be included once, only once:
1. I
2. me
3. blowjob
4. grapes
5. random
6. power
7. loneliness
8. water
9. robot
10. blue

goshhhh, i cant think of anything to write
cant make beautiful story with excellent english like her
well, try my best ... hehe


miss lala : student, today is the 1st day of school
let's say out your name loud
who wanna go 1st?
grace : teacher, over here
robert: no no, here
walter: here lar
miss lala : herm, let teacher random pick then
ok, the one in blue, you start 1st
grace : grace here.
miss lala : grapes?
grace : *faint* is grace ... spell with me ... G-R-A-C-E
miss lala : next please
robert: my name is robert, not robot
walter: handsome walter
miss lala : water?
walter: (imitate bruce lee) WAL----TER! don't play play huh!
miss lala : ok ok, let's start our 1st lesson
can someone tell me the meaning of LONELINESS?
walter: show you my powerful brain
3 students are not lonely
1 teacher is very lonely
robert,grace: (clapping)
miss lala : *fall* naughty class!
walter: teacher, now you tell us what's blowjob?
robert,grace: (standing up and clapping)
miss lala : am i in the wrong class?

ringgggggggggggggggggg ... class ends!

*haha, suppose to write a story and
hey, what have i done ... haha!
really a tough one for me lar, hehe

n i wanna tag YOU!
YES! anyone of you!

if you are reading my blog now
and you are a blogger
herm, complete this task, haha
demopiece, you there? hoho

6 Comments:

  • At 1/27/2006 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wahaha.. lihai.. u actually tot of this way of doing it! I tot u'll write a story like us ;p

     
  • At 1/27/2006 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dunno what u 2 talking about... me blur blur...

     
  • At 1/27/2006 8:04 PM, Blogger alysha aka weiwei said…

    irene: ahahaha, but really a tough one for me

    jimmy: both me n irene tagged by ppl to write a story using that 10 words lor

     
  • At 1/28/2006 9:31 AM, Blogger Snow said…

    wahh...teacher so khiang hor...hahaha...know how to dance now also write story so creatively.. ;) oh yeah, happy chinese new year! =D come visit me on 2nd day if you're free ya.

     
  • At 1/28/2006 4:34 PM, Blogger alysha aka weiwei said…

    therese, i tag u, ahaha

     
  • At 1/29/2006 5:26 PM, Blogger Wingz said…

    Wish you
    Horse come job done!
    Year Year Got Fish!
    Gold Jade Full Hall!
    Smile mouth always open
    Step Step tall up!
    Out In Safety!
    Money Roll Roll Come!!!
    Gong Xi Fah Chai !!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home