Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sooff

addicted to this game


this is how my room right now
i am the one in white top n bottom
the one with pink jacket is
erm ... a sooff member
maybe she is playing game in my room
the game is the colorful box on the carpet
i will update you if i buy new furniture, ahaha

can build ur own room
can buy new clothes
but so far i dont buy any clothes
spent all the money on furniture, haha

they will give you 2,000 to spend
n will give you about 600 every monday

can play those mini game to earn money
n of coz you must hit the target

my nick there is weiwei4ave
add me there n can go to my room to play thoes mini game

any question?
or if you find the game confusing,
just leave a msg here

the location of the game : click here

*will post a tutorial entry if i am free, hehe
but i dont think i will do tat, ahaha
say like no say *faint*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home