Friday, January 20, 2006

KL Trip ~ Day 2

here comes day 2 (15 jan 2006)

wake up early
n while waiting for my bro to get up from his bed
i took out my camera n yeah ... self taken pic again *faint*


nothing to take oredi, so i took...

description:
pic 1: my bro's 'son', 'his' name is baby
pic 2: my bro's fishy ... he loves pet ...
pic 3,4: chinese new year plants

bro brought us to eat dim sum at ... erm ...
forget to note the name of the shop, hiek hiek ...


went to Thian Hou Temple ...



next station ... mid valley
we had our lunch at Little Vietnam ...

description:
pic 1: (my food)
pic 2: (my papa's food)
pic 3: (my mama's food)
pic 4: (my bro's gf, chryst's food)
will get the name of the food as soon as possible
my note is in the master room, am laze to get it now, haha
didnt take the pic of my bro's food coz
i went to washroom, n when i back, my bro oredi 'messy' the food

went back at 6pm, pictures time again ...

description:
pic 1: bro's house
pic 2: the road to my bro's house
pic 3: puchong view

dinner time ... went to SS2 for bak kut teh



description:
pic 1: my supper, sushi that i bought at jaya jusco, mid valley
pic 2,3: bro's friends was playing ... erm ... dunno wat
looks like mahjong but it's actually not
they call the game as 'chiat kut'

10 Comments:

  • At 1/21/2006 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah!! got day 2 liao.. self taken pic very nice ;) remember to take more and more... hehe

    自恋狂~

     
  • At 1/21/2006 12:59 AM, Blogger alysha aka weiwei said…

    我有夸张的自恋狂哟
    哈哈哈

     
  • At 1/21/2006 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    自拍好,至少我每次都可以看到你。。呵呵
    很UPDATE的哦。。。 :P

     
  • At 1/21/2006 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i wonder how come ur dad's hp camera photo has better resolution than ur digicam. mayb hp cam is owes better than digicam when it comes to take small pic.

     
  • At 1/21/2006 11:41 AM, Blogger alysha aka weiwei said…

    who are you?
    erm, where got use my dad hp to take my blog pic?
    all using my dc ...

    n the food pics i took using my dad's hp are all not yet here

    erm, if talking about receiving pic from my dad's hp, then i knoe who r you already...

    so, what u talking about? the pic inside or the pic u receive from my dad's hp? hehe

     
  • At 1/21/2006 12:01 PM, Blogger alysha aka weiwei said…

    is a real one, honey jo! *faint*

     
  • At 1/21/2006 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the dog inside the cage is real dog?? it looks so fake la, like patung

     
  • At 1/21/2006 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ah hui, previous comment is me, bon. sorry din put down my name.

     
  • At 1/22/2006 12:29 AM, Blogger alysha aka weiwei said…

    oh, bon bon hia, haha
    i still tot is another friend of mine, ahaha ...
    pai sei ...

    bon, if you wanna put ur name, u can tick 'other' when u wanna comment ... then can put ur name oredi

     
  • At 1/22/2006 12:30 AM, Blogger alysha aka weiwei said…

    faint ... me n jo message went upside down ... wakaka

     

Post a Comment

<< Home