Thursday, January 19, 2006

KL Trip ~ Day 1

day 1 (14 jan 06)

wake up '7 early 8 early'
went for breakfast ...
erm ...
my bro n his gf had 'lo mai kai'
mama, papa n me had meat ball noodle

eeee.. black back de ...

we then headed to my bro's opit
cos my bro asked us to wait in the meeting room till 10am
(i felt myself inside a jail)... *faint*
then we used cab to 1u and he would meet us after his half day work

in his opit...

description:
pic 1: bro's gf working
pic 2,3: mama n papa getting a short nap
pic 4: bro bought me a magazine to spare my free time
pic 5: jimmy very bising, owes sms, ahaha...
but i aso got sms other ppl, blek ...
if not wrong, this pic was taken when i sms jooyee to ask her about our 'date', keke
pic 6: nothing better to do, so comb my hair, ahaha
(didnt take any of my bro pic coz his working table is too far from me)

after ariving 1u, we went to old town kopitiam to have our 'continental breakfast'

description:
pic 1: old town kopitiam
pic 2: interior
pic 3: old town white coffee RM2 (papa ordered, i dont drink kopi)
pic 4: omega soft boiled egg RM1.80 and
black currant fruit juice RM3

while waiting for jooyee, aki and karen to meet me up
i saw 8TV is running a road show there
never watch 8TV before, so i dunno anything about it, ahaha


still waiting, so i walked around and took some pic ...

description:
pic 1: stage deco in 'old wing'
pic 2: mama n papa
pic 3,4: myself
when i was taking the 1st and 2nd pic,
there was a stupiak lady shouted at me ...
"oi, tak boleh ambil gambar sini" (you cant take pic here)
i was so pissed-off, so i volumed up my voice and asked "why not?"
then she just looked at other side
she should at least use the word 'excuse me' or 'sorry'
i knoe she doesnt have to use 'sorry' coz it wasnt her fault
but 'excuse me' wouldnt be hard to come out from her mouth, right?
tak bermoral ...
just i was about to walk away, i saw a man holding camera 'ka cha' there
but she didnt 'oi' him ... herm ...
i wanna report police ... tat's unfair
see girl then she behave like superwoman
see guy then she behave like sakai kah?

i really beh song, so i took another pic at new wing
come bite me lar ... blek

description:
pic 1,2: stage deco in new wing
pic 3: myself
pic 4: mama n papa

finally, jooyee, aki and karen arrived..
we went to Dragon I for lunch
n i forget to take pic on the food... *sob*


supposed to spend my entire day with them at 1u
but my family suddenly changed plan to go sungei wang
ish, aki n karen came all the way from klang
n it doesnt sound good to ask them to go sungei wang
plus they didnt wanna go too, ahaha
so i had no choice but to 'aeroplane' them
till now i still feeling sorry for them
just hope they had a nice window shopping without me
tak malu, they wont have fun without me meh? ahaha

didnt take any pic at sungei wang...
just took some food pics
dinner with my family n jooyee ...

description:
pic 1: chinese tea
pic 2: bean curd (tauhu)
pic 3: eggplant
pic 4: vegetable *faint*
pic 5: toad
pic 6: 'gong bao' chicken

after dinner, we went back home
on our way back to car park
i saw kimgary, n jooyee still owe me one meal there, hiek hiek ...

18 Comments:

  • At 1/19/2006 9:04 AM, Blogger Jooyee said…

    why u dont shout that guy, "oi, tak boleh amibil gamber kat sini..!!"
    if he also shout back "kenapa tak boleh..??!!"
    u point to the oh-bah-sang say :"oh-bah-sang tu cakap punya.."

    waahaahaha

     
  • At 1/19/2006 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha, always oi.. oil increase price liao..
    maybe bay song lu prettier than her, LOL

     
  • At 1/19/2006 9:24 AM, Blogger alysha aka weiwei said…

    to jooyee,
    i so wanted to shout back, but but ... me lady-liked mar, voice so soft, wakaka ... blek

    to jimmy,
    of coz i prettier, she just a oh bang sang only ma, ahaha .... blek

     
  • At 1/19/2006 9:27 AM, Blogger Jooyee said…

    yala.. she beh song u take pic also take the stage nia..
    she stand there pose so long u also didnt notice..
    hohoohooh..

     
  • At 1/19/2006 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "pic 5: jimmy very bising, owes sms, ahaha...:

    u sms me too.. blek...

     
  • At 1/19/2006 9:34 AM, Blogger alysha aka weiwei said…

    laugh jatuh lantai ... i think should ask u to write my blog, ahaha ...

    she is a malay ... n if not wrong, she was there oredi long time ago, but y waited till i took 2 gambar baru she ngi ngi nga nga there...

    maybe wat u said is true ... ahaha

     
  • At 1/19/2006 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    next time took her pic too.. or ask her become guard or blah blah.. catch ppl take photos... haha

     
  • At 1/19/2006 10:05 AM, Blogger alysha aka weiwei said…

    dont wan lar
    she not pretty
    take for wat, ahaha

     
  • At 1/19/2006 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    take and complain, this oh bah san dun let hui hui take pic.. haha

     
  • At 1/19/2006 11:05 AM, Blogger alysha aka weiwei said…

    i wanna report police oredi, ahaha

    dialing 999

    *faint*

     
  • At 1/19/2006 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u dare to report police? not our place.. LOL
    police catch u later... :P

     
  • At 1/19/2006 11:50 AM, Blogger alysha aka weiwei said…

    then i run, when he just about to reach me, i squat down, then wait for ppl to touch my head
    does this game sounds familiar?
    ma ta liak chak, haha

     
  • At 1/19/2006 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    like tat also can, haha...

     
  • At 1/19/2006 11:05 PM, Blogger alysha aka weiwei said…

    why not, ahaha

     
  • At 1/20/2006 1:02 AM, Blogger ahhong said…

    Realy a nice trip even there is a small boring session like just take picture in ur brother's opis(haha...long time no use opis)

    Waiting for latest progress le...

     
  • At 1/20/2006 9:12 AM, Blogger alysha aka weiwei said…

    欣怡: hehe, is ok dear, n thanks for helping me to contact yenjai ...

    ahhong: hahaha, now u knoe i so boring in my bro opit, ahaha

     
  • At 1/20/2006 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hui, u travel at KL also bored.. haha... *faint...

    who ask u go to ur brother office...

     
  • At 1/20/2006 5:58 PM, Blogger alysha aka weiwei said…

    coz go to 1u using cab from my bro's opit is much more or should i say a lot cheaper than going from his house, ahaha .. blek

     

Post a Comment

<< Home