Saturday, October 29, 2005

Birthday Dinner

my buddies ... jenny, shedrin, serena n shenna treat me a birthday dinner
but wan ting n wan chiew didnt join us as they have to "take care"
of their new cafe ... too bad ... *sob*, keke

they brought me to lunch box cafe ...


lunch box cafe ...


watermelon juice, orange juice, papaya juice ...

*i remember i took jenny's teh tarik,
but how come it's not in my dig cam? herm ...

cheesy chicken chop ... ordered by me, jenny and shedrin ...


black pepper chicken chop ... by serena


shenna ordered fish and chip ...


and for little ting, her mum ordered french fries for her ...


some photos taken ...


later on, we went to cafe open by our buddies, wan ting n wan chiew ... frappe ...


frappe ...


since we were so full, we just ordered some desserts ...
fried ice cream by shenna


sundae (serena and me shared one, jenny and shedrin shared another one), haha ...


wan ting insisted not to take pictures with her, erm ...
blek ... nez timeeeeeeeeeee lor ... haha

anyway, thanks buddies
love you all ...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home