Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Mooncake Festival

herm, just knew my cousin 'aeroplane' me on mooncake festival, they went to my grandpa's house leh...

this is the conversation,
cousin: hey, wa lang tang lu kao gao tiam ar (hey, we waited for u till 9pm)
me: sih meh? wo sou kong lok hor, lu lang bo ki mar (ya meh?i tot raining, so u ppl not going)
cousin: ei, lu kio wa lang ki ei leh (ei, u asked us to go one leh)
me: ei, lu beh hiao ka dian wa ho wa meh? (ei, then u dunno how to call me one meh?)
cousin: wa ai ka leh, tapi yi lang kong ai theng liao leh (i wanted to call ba, but they said wanna go home liao leh)
me: liao? (then?)
cousin: liao wa lang gia teng lang ki kia kia gao chak tiam lor (then we ambil the lantern n walk outside until 10pm lor)
me: ha mik lar, bo ka hor wa ei, sien lar (apa lar, didnt call me ei, sien lar)
cousin: ............
me: .........................( i have more dots lar, haha)

then jumpa grandpa again, he said,
grandpa: an chua cha meh bo lai shen teng lang (y u didnt come yesteryday play lantern)
me: wo sou kong yi lang bo ki leh ( i tot they not going)
grandpa: liao liao du wu lai ah (all came ar)
me: .............................

wah wah wah .... sien sien sien .... apa lar, miss the mooncake festival with my cousins, they bo liang xim, canot blame them aso coz i was the one who asked them to go one, but sendiri didnt turn up, hahaha

since i didnt 'burn' lattern, so i edit a pic to console myself


yalar, who said i didnt 'burn' lantern, hahaha!

4 Comments:

  • At 9/25/2005 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u stil can "burn" lantern la, stil got sell ar. haha...
    hey, put more hokkien blogs wif english translation, i can learn a lot ler. haha

     
  • At 9/25/2005 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow..u big arr...

     
  • At 9/27/2005 8:41 AM, Blogger 卡宾 said…

    哈哈。。那灯笼差点大过你了咯。。:P

     
  • At 9/27/2005 9:06 AM, Blogger alysha aka weiwei said…

    jo: haha, will do tat

    monster: big? i am just 27, where got big... blek, haha

    karpin: hahaha, u buy me new one lor

     

Post a Comment

<< Home