Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Fruit Tart

this is what i did on mooncake festival nite, am supposed to 'burn' lantern with my cousins at my grandpa's house, since it was raining n since my parents were attending dinner, so i had my dinner outside, after dinner, still raining, apalar, spoiled my 'lantern' mood, so i went shopping n bought ingredients that i need to bake my fruit tart...

after reaching home, is about 9pm, i put all the things on the table, took some pictures so tat i can post them here...

this is wat i need...


for the pastry, i need...


for the filling, i need... (FORGET TO TAKE PICS lar)

after kacau kacau kacau, beat beat beat, mix mix mix, roll roll roll, i am done with the pastry...


the fruits for the filling, oooohhh... my fav peach...


n this is how the fruit tarts look like, how? still pass kah? hahaha


after cleaning all the stuffs, it was oredi 1.30am, faintttttttt ... hahaha ...

3 Comments:

  • At 9/27/2005 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the tart look very nice n tasty..yummy yummy..^_^make me feel so hungry now..

     
  • At 10/04/2005 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi..still remember me? the girl that have same chinese name wif u.. heeee..
    wonder u can make such nice tart.. i wanna eat a.. slrrpp... >_<

     
  • At 10/05/2005 9:07 AM, Blogger alysha aka weiwei said…

    yes, i remember u, listya, and ur name almost same as yen, make me confuse only, haha

    can make but taste ok only, haha ... :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home