Monday, September 19, 2005

Ah Yeo Ice Kacang



this is my grandpa's ice kacang stall since ... erm ... i think very long time ago,since my mum was in primary school ... n changing places to another places .... but now at the entrance of jubilee ground ... will be there permanent ... now my mother is taking over to 'run' the 'business' ... will be there permanent ... helping my mum there every afternoon n really tiring everyday ... morning at laundry, afternoon at stall n evening at dance centre ... erm ... dunno how long can i tahan, haha

didnt take any pics of the kacang n bla bla bla, will take when i free n when i feel like ... haha ...

business looks good ar, but infact, not as good as when we were outside chung hua primary school no.3, coz lesser tables ... erm


my grandpa and mum ...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home